WHY WORK AT CERES MANAGEMENT SERVICES?
We offer careers with an opportunity to bridge international borders, professional environment with smart people, and offices in Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Poland and Romania.
At CERES, we thrive on innovating, thinking big and teamwork.
We recognize talent and reward accomplishment.
We believe that this diversity is key to challenging ourselves.
The company offers to its employees’ company-supported training and development (attending industrial-related events, seminars and conferences). We also encourage events as team BBQs and early team building weekends.
Office Assistant – Warsaw, Poland
- First contact with clients, tenants, subcontractors.
- Dealing with incoming telephone calls.
- Controlling the Office correspondence, sending, registering and preparing mail
- Controlling meeting calendars, guests’ accommodation, etc.
- Preparing and servicing meetings (including serving beverage etc.)
- Controlling supply of office articles and beverages.
- Coordinating office works (negotiations with office supply providers, supervision of office equipment, coordinating cooperation with IT providers).
- Registration of financial documents in the SAP system
- Cooperation and supporting local team.
- Oral and written English-Polish and Polish-English translations.
- Carrying out duties imposed by supervisors.
- Experience on similar position would be an advantage however we are open to consider employment of graduates or part-time students as well
- Competency in MS Office
- Well organized with excellent time management skills
- Effectively manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- English – fluent both written and spoken (international environment), along with native Polish
- International work environment
- Competitive salary dependant on personal competences and experience
- Employment contract
- Private medical care (Lux Med)
- Multisport/Benefit System membership
If you are interested in joining our Polish team please send your CV in English at email@example.com
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Group Financial Controller – Warsaw, Poland
Position: Group Financial Controller
Reporting Line: Chief Financial Officer CEE
Principal purpose of the job:
- Ensure financial efficiency and liquidity of Ceres group
- Ensure compliance with all financial regulations and group policies
- Manage all financial and tax matters of the group
- Take active part in building up an effective organization of Ceres group
- Serve as a primary contact relative to group companies’ financial and tax issues
- Support the CFO in the cooperation with the Capital Partners, Owners and Clients
- Preparation, monitor and control of the budgets of Ceres management entities
- Preparation and coordination of the budgeting process for property level entities (SPV’s) managed by the Ceres group- cooperation with the project based Financial Controllers, Property Managers and Asset Managers
- Preparation and control of the cash flow plan and liquidity of Ceres management entities
- Preparation, coordination and control of the cash flows of SPV’s managed by Ceres
- Preparation of the monthly / quarterly reports for Ceres management entities and SPV’s
- Preparation of the forecast plans
- Variance analysis, explanation of differences against the budget and forecast
- Preparation of regular presentations to the Owners
- Prepare periodic and ad-hoc financial reports/ analyses/ prospects for the management entities and other projects as assigned
- Coordination of the year-end closing of the group (statutory financial statements, CIT)
- Coordination of the audit works
- Cooperation with legal and tax advisors
- Supervision of the correctness and timely delivery of the financial services resulting from the agreements signed by Ceres with its Clients
- FX risk and cash management
- Ensure the full functionality of the ERP system / coordinate ERP implementation
- Ensure compliance with local, state and group reporting requirements
- Coordination of any restructuring processes undertaken by the group (Ceres and SPV’s)
- Provide recommendations for improvements of operating and financial procedures
- Control and supervise the reporting to the financing banks with cooperation with Asset Managers if applicable
- Supervise project-based financial controllers or subcontractors
- Supervise accounting team in managing tax issues, audits and monthly reporting
- Training/coaching other colleagues in the team
- Supervision of payroll and HR related matters when assigned
- Coordination of the administrative and IT tasks
- Other duties as and when assigned by CFO
We will highly appreciate, if you would like to send us your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please have in mind that by sending your CV, you voluntarily provide to us your personal data.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROCESSING OF INDIVIDUALS’ PERSONAL DATA:
The personal data that you submit when filing an application under this CURRENT OFFERS shall be processed and stored by Ceres Management Services in its capacity of Data Controller under the rigorous compliance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement if such data, as well as the Personal Data Protection Act.
Detailed information about the purposes and the legal grounds for personal data processing; the categories of recipients of personal data; the period for which the personal data will be stored; your rights as personal data subject, as well as information about the way in which you can exercise these rights; contact data of the data protection officer along with any other information which the General Data Protection Regulation prescribes to be provided to the data subjects according to local legislation.
For more information, please contact us on email@example.com.